|Kathryn's Korner Thrift Shop - Closed
We regret to inform our loyal donors that Kathryn’s Korner Thrift Shop ― named in honor of Drueding Center’s founder, the late Sister Kathryn Etchells, CSR ― has closed as of Friday, July 25, 2014.
After 17 years of serving Drueding Center families and the local community, increasing financial constraints have forced us to reevaluate our resources. Although we've determined we can no longer sustain the Thrift Shop, targeted clothing drives will be held throughout the year for gently used items.
Additionally, we will continue to distribute donations of new clothing and accessories directly to our families. Our greatest needs are:
- Infant and toddler winter coats/accessories
- Children's school uniforms (or gift cards to Foreman Mills and Old Navy)
- Heavy duty adult backpacks
- Contemporary plus size clothing
- Business casual and interview appropriate attire
- Scrubs, work uniforms and work/safety footwear
To coordinate the drop-off of your donations, call 215-769-1830. You can always find a list of the items we are most in need of on our In-Kind Wish List. You can also donate gently used items to the Holy Redeemer Thrift Store, located in Hatboro, PA. All proceeds from sales benefit Holy Redeemer Women's and Children's Services, which provides funding for Drueding Center.